Saturday 28 April 2012

Electric Fan

I may have mentioned this earlier, but the other week the other half and I bought a very cool (ha ha, I chuckle at my own joke) electric fan.


I think it is from the 80s, but I couldn't resist the blue fins and buttons. This got me thinking that we should all be a bit more prepared for summer. That may seem silly now, when it is raining so hard outside that I can't see the garden through the window. But the sun will come eventually, and then all us Brits will complain about it being too hot. The remedy? Buy an electric fan that looks so gorgeous you want to leave it on the side-board regardless what the weather is doing. And just to help you all out I have created a treasury list of all the best on etsy. Check it out - HERE.


Anyway, I'm hoping this positive thinking about sun will make the rain stop. Otherwise I'm going to have to resort to a sun dance in the garden - I don't think any one wants to see that!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely relate to you! I’m a little of an impulsive buyer and I love electric fans! :) They’re not that expensive, and they help me save on my energy costs.

    Staci Severns

    ReplyDelete