Wednesday 18 April 2012

Salt and Pepper Pots

I have recently joined instagram and have been trying to post photos of what I get up to with the business, sometimes it is a bit difficult as no one really wants to see me covered in dirt from sanding, painting, etc. So I am trying to add variety, so one of my recent images was of some lovely retro salt and pepper pots that I picked up in the charity shop. Looking at the lovely shape and smokey glass I got thinking about how gorgeous salt and pepper pots are. They get over-looked so often, but they really set off the centre of your dining room table. And if they are really, really cute (like the selection below), they could be a great talking point.






Top to Bottom: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

I've got my eye on the last ones. I think they would be great for my kitchen, when I get a proper kitchen that is.....I am dreaming about having my own house again, sigh.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment