Tuesday 21 August 2012

Tutorial: Mug Decorating

I realised the other day that I have not done a tutorial in a while. With everything that has been going on I haven't really had time to plan and carry out a 'how to'. So I have decided to lead you to another fantastic blog to satisfy your DIY urges. . . . but please come back.

Image coutesy of Oh, Hello Friend

Over at Oh, Hello Friend they have a lovely little how to decorate a found mug - check out the post HERE. I think this is a brilliant way to jazz up some cheap mugs. Or if you are looking for an extra special present for someone, why not buy a pretty vintage cup and saucer and personalise it with the recipients name.

Image coutesy of Oh, Hello Friend

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and I promise to try and bring you some Springy Beard tutorials soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment