Monday 1 July 2013

Bathroom Inspiration

Do you use pinterest??? I think I am addicted! Basically, you search the internet and when you come across an image that you like you 'Pin It'. The image gets saved to a board, basically like a digital scrap book - and being the girl who has been cutting images out of magazines since she was single figures and saving them in a folder - this is my idea of heaven.

When planning the look of rooms in the new house, I could not help but create a pin board for each room. With the Bathroom being the first to tackle, I thought I would share with you images that are inspiring me.





Please head over to my pinterest board HERE where you can click on the images and find their original sources. I will be adding more and more images to my boards so please come back and visit.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment