Monday 25 July 2011

Slow and steady wins the race!

It's hard to try and start a business whilst having a full time job, a fiance, etc, etc. I tend to get worried that I'm not making enough items, restoring enough things, doing enough stalls, and above all making enough sales! I have this dream in my mind of a physical Springy Beard shop as my ultimate goal. I can just imagine the small little shop, an apartment above, a workshop out the back. Being able to have all my items in one place and for people to visit me! But I have to remember that, whilst the dream is achievable (we must remain positive), it is an event for the far distant future.

So, to help me cope when I get that stressed feeling I just remember the saying: "Slow and steady wins the race". And in homage to this saying, and the hare and tortoise who set us this very example, I have created my very first treasury list on etsy of related goodies.
Image courtsey of gabblehatch

The aim of the treasury list is to curate your own collection of items from other people's shops. It helps promote others and gain communication between sellers. Make sure you check out my list and other as well.

Thats all for now. Lots of love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment