Thursday 28 July 2011

This little piggy went to market...

I apologies for the shop looking a little sparse at the moment. Its not because I don't have lots of treasure hidden away, I promise, but because I am off to market.


On Sunday 31st July I am heading to the Pear Affair: Art, Crafts and Flea market in Ashbury village hall. This is a new up and coming market in Ashbury, Wiltshire, UK. There is a nice mix of different stalls including quilters, photographers, cake makers, ceramicists and of course stalls selling vintage finds. In order to have the most full and attractive stall I am currently stocking up. I'm going to be featuring new furniture, china, and a very attractive little piggy.


Because I will be at the market my etsy shop will be temporarily closed on Sunday. But have no fear, once it is back up on the 1st August I promise to start adding more and more treasures.

Keep checking in and wish me luck for Sunday!
Love to all
x

No comments:

Post a Comment