Tuesday 2 August 2011

We went wee wee wee all the way home!

Well, we are back up and running after the market on Sunday. I had a really succesful day, selling 3 of my larger items and lots of small bits as well. And I think the stall looked great.


My Dad was also present at the market selling my Mum's ceramic items. My Mum is a very talented lady making beautiful vases which she hand throws.



Unfortunately, our beloved little piggy ended up coming home with us. But that means he will be making an appearance on the etsy shop soon, so keep an eye out!
I will be busy working away on items for the next market in September but I'm hoping to keep you posted on my progress, tutorials, product guides and more etsy treasury lists.

I hope to speak to you all soon.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment