Sunday 28 August 2011

My mind and body have been else where...

I'm so sorry for abandoning you. I have been having a much needed rest from the shop....although we were so busy during our 'rest' I might need more time to get over it. I have been trying to do some things on the sly. I am hoping to have some tutorials and do it yourself items soon, including crocheting granny squares and some lovely Autumn garland.

I really love Autumn. The weather can still be bright and sunny, but you need to start using that much loved knit cardy. The trees start to change colour and we have some great seasonal food to look forward to. As you can tell my heart is yearning for autumn so I have created a treasury list of lovely things to keep you occupied until I have some autumnal things of my own to show. Check out the treasury list here.



Love to you all
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment