Thursday 8 September 2011

I wish this was my fabric house

So, with a market coming up at the end of the month I am busy getting down to business. There are laundry baskets that need fabric liners, felt leaves that need cutting and chairs that need covering. And when it comes to covering my chairs I want the most unusual, colourful and retro fabric I can find. On one of my many searches throughout the world wide web I discovered My Fabric House.
Bow and Metal Buttons
Spring Leaves Fabric

Smiling Cloud Applique

There website looks fantastic and the range of items they have are so fresh with beautiful retro twists. If you have some haberdashery needs in the future I would highly recommend you check them out.

Now, can I justify buying loads of buttons even if I don't actually have a use for them yet..........I think so!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment