Thursday 1 September 2011

The last attempt at summer

Hello.
So my baby crochet blanket has been selected to feature in redbeachgirl's treasury list on etsy - check it out here, which is all about grasping hold of the last moments of summer before we head into fall.

She has selected some lovely items with fantastic colours. I particularly like the brighton pier embroidery which is by Gillian Bates - check their shop out here. It's simple colours combined with the detailed stitching is lovely.
Brighton Pier Embroidery

Redbeachgirl also has some nice things in her own shop - check it out here. If I was brave enough I would totally wear this tank down the town. It is perfect for when the weather gets a bit nippy.....oh dear, I've wandered in to autumn again.
80s Knitted Tank

Anyway, I am being bad, I must stop shopping and start working. The problem is, there are just so many pretty things out there in the world - I want to see them all.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment