Friday 7 December 2012

New Item Friday

The weather outside is frightful, inside is so delightful, we've got no place to go.....so lets curl up with a cup of tea and a good book.






The items added to the shop today tell of childhood evenings reading books by dim-light and sipping hot drinks. The dim-light probably explains my current need for glasses.....which is making me wonder about the 'square eyes from the tele' old-wives tale??

Tomorrow I am going to be doing my last market before Christmas at the Rook Lane Chapel here in Frome. I was meant to be doing another market next weekend in Bath but the bad weather has been taking its toll and it has been cancelled due to flooding. I have to confess it will be nice to finish up markets so that I can get concentrating on Christmas and the wedding. I am starting to get those festive feelings!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment