Friday 3 August 2012

New Item Friday




So I have barely had time to write and sort out items for you this week as we are finally properly moving in to our new place tomorrow! I am so excited but completely exhausted as, along with the part-time job, the business, packing, decorating the new place, etc. etc. I have 2 markets around the corner which need prepping! On Sunday the shop will be at the Frome Flea and then on Monday I will be at Vintage Monday (an evening event) in Bath. If you get a chance to join me then please come along.

Once I have the new place at a standard which I can feel proud, I will post some photos. At the moment there are boxes everywhere, tins of paint and dust sheets. That reminds me I probably should buy some food as the cupboards are bare!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment