Friday 17 August 2012

New Item Friday

I am almost back to normal and have returned with a lovely little item for you this Friday.


These Salt and Pepper pots are made by Wyncraft and match other condiment related items that I already have in the shop (I have an apple sauce pot, celery pot, horse radish sauce pot and a mint sauce pot - just in case you wandered). I would recommend heading over to the shop to check them all out.

I will catch up with you all again on Monday with lots of photos of my fun weekend of entertaining. I might have to show off the creme brulees I have made especially, as I think they are going to be gorgeous! Would it be considered rude to eat all of the deserts yourself before your dinner guests even arrive??
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment