Friday 24 August 2012

New Item Friday

I am spoiling you with 3 new items this week. I have 3 books which are from the 50s and 60s. They are cooking and home related and show such an insight into the past trends, plus are really useful! One of them even has slips of paper inside with handwritten recipes and magazine cuttings - I always leave things inside the books I read, so love it when I find others have as well.




The shop will be at Shepton Mallet showground this weekend manned by my lovely parents. I wish I could be there to help but the day job has a hold of me. I am keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather, but I have actually just bought a new, and much larger, gazebo! Due to our out door space at the new house being so small I haven't had a chance to try it out. It is one of the new pull out and pop up versions which should only require a maximum of 2 people to assemble, and should go up very quickly. I also have some new fancy gazebo weights which should wrap around the legs holding the gazebo down in windy weather or when you are positioned on concrete. I will have to get my parents to take photos and give a review, but it is always exciting to have new toys.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment