Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

So the halloween party was a huge success. The only complaint was that the time went too quickly. We had so much food and I think my homemade cupcakes looked fab next to all the other goodies.

More importantly the pumpkin carving competition. Well, I think my attempt looked pretty good (I'm not making excuses but I really didn't have much time) but I went with a taditional scene and had a go at carving. So my attempt -

Unfortunately I didn't win. I didn't even come second. In fact I came third...well joint third....ok joint third with my 4 year old cousin. I am ashamed.

I hope that you all had a great weekend full of spooky fun. I guess the next event to look forward to is bonfire night....I'm thinking a cosy night in with the other half watching V for Vendetta....
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment