Friday 7 October 2011

Zombie worker

Well, I haven't been by in a little while. I wish that I had a good excuse, but simply the day job is very hectic at the moment. I must confess that whilst at the day job my body is going through the motions, but my mind is consumed with halloween and everything related to it.

My family is having a big halloween party with costumes, games, gruesome food and a pumpkin carving competition.....which I am determined to win. But more on that later, for the moment I have created some inspirational treasury lists for anyone out there holding their own bash - click on the captions to be whizzed through to the site.
Make your home look horrible...
And because I am hunting for inspiration myself, I couldn't resist creating a halloween costume version. I'm toying between little red riding hood and a mad scientist.....
Something horrible to wear...
What are your plans for halloween?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment