Thursday 19 January 2012

Tutorial: Glass Bottle Picture Frames

Hi everyone, you won't need to be told it's Kayleigh's mum.
They are now half way through their adventure and although feeling a bit homesick ( I think that may be for my benefit as I am missing them) they are really enjoying it, I am sure Kayleigh will have lots of stories to tell. Anyway thought you might like to see this post, I think it is brilliant, this is the first time I have seen it and I know Kayleigh has some of these bottles in her etsy shop. I wonder if she would notice a few missing :)

Are you looking for a new and quirky way to frame your old family photos? Do you also need something to brighten up your mantel piece? Well I have the perfect solution for you. Vintage bottles used to frame your family photos.

This is such a beautiful way of displaying your favourite old photos. And if you are like me, it is a great use for all those old bottles that you have lying around. The tutorial was created by Terry John Woods over at yankeemagazine. To get the instructions go - here.

I don't want to come across as a pushy sales person, but if you are looking for some vintage bottles, look no further than my very own etsy shop - Springy Beard.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment