Wednesday 4 January 2012

We are off to Japan!

Only one more sleep and I will be on an aeroplane off on a month long adventure in Japan......Not that I could sleep with a swarm of butterflies in my stomach.

I have been working very hard behind the scenes to prepare things whilst I'm away, as I will be handing over the reigns to my Mum...Promise that you will all be nice! She will be uploading posts for me that I have created in advance and posting any items I sell on etsy. And as we are talking about etsy I will show you some of the new items I have added in the hope that you will keep Mum busy while I'm away buying things.




Wish me luck, safe journey, bon voyage, etc. I will be back on the 3rd February with so many stories to tell and photos to show you. I will try to update facebook and twitter while I'm away but hopefully my Mum will keep you occupied.

So, handing over to you Mummy Springy Beard.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Bon voyage! Have a wonderful time, I know that you'll love Japan, bring back lots of goodies! xx

    ReplyDelete