Friday 15 February 2013

New Item Friday

I am too full! I had an amazing Valentine meal last night with the hubby (I will have to tell you all about it on Monday!), but the combination of too much food and half a bottle of champagne means my body is suffering a little bit (my head is also a bit fuzzy). However, I think I know what would remedy my ailments and it has influenced my items for today.


Head over to the shop HERE

Surely, a slice of cake that is light and fluffy, giving me some much needed sugar, and a strong cup of coffee to warm me up, could fix any problem I had!

I have work this weekend with the National Trust, and have so much to do in the shop, that I anticipate I won't get much rest. I think I might have to indulge myself this Friday evening lounging in front of the tele with the cake and coffee described above. Can I claim its on Doctors orders??

Have a lovely weekend everyone.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment