Friday 8 February 2013

New Item Friday

I am very late with my new items today, but I have a nice mix of materials for you - metal, glass and ceramic.



Head over to the shop HERE

I have had one of those days were everything seems to get away from me. I had a surprise visit from the parents in the morning - which was lovely as they brought doughnuts! - and then got distracted preparing items for a car boot on Sunday. We seem to have accumulated a lot of stuff that neither myself or the hubby want or need, so off to the car boot we head (at a scarily early hour!). With all my prep today hopefully I will be able to have a nice relaxing day tomorrow with the hubby - a lie in, banana pancakes for breakfast and maybe a late lunch at a cafe somewhere!?

Enjoy your weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment