Monday 4 February 2013

Website Spring Clean and Birthday Offer

Hello!
Today is a very exciting day as the website as had a lovely spring clean! You must head over their now to check it out - click HERE - but before you do you might want to keep reading....


It is a year ago today that Springy Beard become official, before this date I was just playing at putting a few thing on-line and painting a chair here or there. It was on this date a year ago that I came back from my travels in Japan full of passion and energy to make this business a success. This past year has been a bit of a whirl - we have moved house, gotten married, and really pushed the business (and every ones limits!). All this work has meant that this year the business has broken even. You may think that sounds like a negative, but it is not! Breaking even in your first full year of business is a great thing and should be celebrated.

So in honour of all my loyal readers and all my previous customers I have a small token of my affection
Head over to the SHOP to claim you discount until 28.02.13

Thank you to everyone for supporting me through this year. I have learnt a lot, and come to realise that my dream goal of owning my own vintage shop is probably further away than I originally hoped for. It does not mean that I will stop pushing for it (I am very stubborn after all and usually seem to get what I want if I work hard enough - or nag the hubby until he gets it for me!), but I have realised that my priorities at the moment are slightly different. My current dream is to buy a house and I feel this needs to take president over the next year. I hope that you will all help along to achieve this and lets hope that this time next year running a Vintage shop, all of my own, will be back at the top of the list.

In the mean-time lets continue to enjoy every retro find, craft project and inspiring site together!
Love to all
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment