Monday 25 June 2012

Bath V&A

Yesterday myself and the other half popped to the Bath V&A (that's Vintage and Antique not Victoria and Albert) market to see its potential for a possible Springy Beard stand. If you haven't been to the Bath V&A before it is in Green Park Station, undercover so great for a rainy day and free entry. There was a great selection of stalls there and I even managed to pick up some vintage fabric for myself. I definitely think it would be a try in the future. There was also a shop there that caught my eye - Source Antiques.


The main reason for my attraction was the kitchen units above which they source and restore themselves. I just can't resist that soft green colour! But lets be honest, I wouldn't turn down a red and cream one either, check out the web page all about it - HERE.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment