Wednesday 27 June 2012

Cheering Me Up

So I have been feeling a bit blue lately. I think we all go through stages in life that we find tough. At the moment mine is a combination of new job, trying to start/run my own business, trying to find somewhere to live, planning a wedding....

I don't want to sound sorry for myself. I'm not sorry, mostly I'm just tired a lot of the time. I seem to have so much to do in such a short space of time. But I do recognise that I need to keep pushing through these feelings, and give myself some time. After all what would be the point in setting a goal that could be achieved in a heart beat? I know once I get through the touch stuff that I will appreciate the success even more.

But we all have our down days and I needed cheering up. That's when Cherry Menlove came to my rescue. Please check out this post - HERE. It gives you a little perspective and a few good tears.

Image courtesy of Cherry Menlove

Thank you Cherry.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment