Wednesday 6 June 2012

Springy Beard will be in stock at Retrospektive!

This is my last (for the moment) bit of news that I promised ages ago:

The main focus of the Springy Beard enterprise was to concentrate on furniture. The idea being that I would buy things and restore them, or re-vamp, etc. The main problem with that is that furniture is big! And my workshop is small!


Whilst at the market in Bradford-on-Avon the other month I was approached by the lovely people at Our Green Room - check them out HERE. They are opening a brand new shop in Bradford-on-Avon which focuses on vintage, retro and upcycled furniture and furnishings - and they wanted some of the Springy Beard stock. As you can imagine I was chuffed and realised what a great solution it was to my problem - they have my items in their shop for people to buy, and I get space in the workshop!

Image coutesy of Our Green Room
So another piece of big news is that from the beginning of July, in just one months time, Springy Beard (and a host of other fantastic pieces) will be appearing in Retrospektive - check out their facebook page HERE (we need as many likes and shared links as possible!). I will keep you updated closer to the opening day but as you can tell I am very excited!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment