Monday 11 June 2012

Winters Moon


So, how was your weekend? I have to say I had a fairly successful time despite the miserable weather. Myself and the other half manage to find a place in Frome that we like and we have put in an application to rent it - just a little 2 bed terrace but very cute. The only problem being that another couple have also put an application in so now we wait and see who the landlord would prefer.....I am not the most patient of people.....

In order to keep my mind off it I think I need some retail therapy, and I have found a great new website for you to check out called Winter's Moon.





All images courtesy of Winter's Moon

Selling a great selection of home accessories, as well as some gorgeous furniture, its worth heading over to find some treasures.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment