Thursday 21 June 2012

Pie

Today has been another rainy day in June. I must confess I got tricked by a small ray of sunshine first thing, did a load of clothes washing, and then couldn't put it out to dry due to it tipping it down. So the kitchen is currently rammed with washing on the airier and radiator, and the damp mood made me feel all autumnal. So for dinner this evening we had pie. Linda McCartney vegetarian pies, with chips and peas. My favourite pie would be sweet and sticky but savoury will satisfy on a rainy evening.

With pie on the brain I started a google search - pie dishes - and I found some little gems.




 images courtesy of http://antiquaria.bigcartel.com/

These dishes are gorgeous. I love the fact that you get a recipe with them as well. Unfortunately these particular dishes can not be purchased by UK buyers, but there must be more out there in the world. I think I will have to go on the hunt....
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment