Monday 23 July 2012

Bristol M Shed Market

I am so tired. I have had a very physical day - working this morning and then painting rooms, moving boxes and building shelving units this afternoon. Because of this tired-ness I thought I would keep it simple this evening and tell you about the market in Bristol on Sunday.


The market was held by Magpie & I in the M Shed, which is a renovated building in the heart of Bristol. Unfortunately, I had to work so my lovely Mum and Dad took my goods along for me and set everything up beautifully.



There was a lovely mix of stalls there, including vintage, craft and food. We managed to come away with some good sales so I was pleased, but apparently the market has been busier in the past. This Sunday they had competition from the Harbour Festival taking place on the opposite side of the river. The market in the M Shed is held on the top floor and they had the most spectacular views of all the boats across the river.


The festival looks fantastic and I wish I could have been there to go and look round - I'll have to remember it for next year. In the mean-time I think the Magpie & I markets are worth going to on a regular basis - I'll keep you filled in on ones coming up in the future!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment