Thursday 5 July 2012

Which sofa would you choose?

I thought I would give you a bit more information about our new home. Now that we have finally found some where to call home we have the exciting predicament of furnishing it! That's right, we are going to be renting an unfurnished property (the first time that we have ever done so) and I am so excited about filling it up with lovely furniture. We have a gorgeous green chair, which I mentioned on a previous post - HERE - and now we need to find a sofa. But which to choose? I have found such a fine selection below that I am spoilt for choice.

A 1960s gem on Ebay for £265

You can not beat a classic Chesterfield £1395 at Rose and Grey

A vintage Ercol is very 'in' at the moment £850 at The Vintage Furniture Company

A modern sofa but a classic style £600 at Made.com

I am enjoying myself so much!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment