Monday 9 July 2012

Conservator Kayleigh

How was you weekend? Mine was very busy. Got the keys for our new house on Saturday and spent the day cleaning and moving furniture (bought myself a Henry hoover which I was very excited about!). Not moved in properly yet but will keep you posted. Sunday I worked in the morning and then had a family 80th birthday party in the afternoon. Lots of travelling.

I do have something interesting for you today though. 
I don't tend to show pictures of myself on here. Not because I don't want you to see me, just that generally I am behind the camera. So as a treat for you today, this is me.


One other thing I managed to do over the weekend is feature in an article in the Daily Mail. I don't know whether I mentioned previously, but before the business got going, I worked as the Object Conservator at the Science Museum in London. And the picture above is of me at work in the Science Museum laboratory. Considering I left the Science Museum about 7 months ago, it gives you an indication how long ago I did the interview with the paper. But it was well worth the wait as the article is great - check it out HERE.

I might have to get a copy of that picture to on my wall.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment