Monday 16 July 2012

Orange Sunday

On Sunday it did not rain!
You heard me right, we had some patchy grey clouds but no rain. So we headed to Shepton Mallet showground as promised to sell some of my wears. We had a bit of a slow day, saved only by a sale of one of my big items. However, we managed to find some lovely items to buy. I got a lamp stand for the new house, some glasses for the wedding reception and something else rather special...



I can not decide whether to keep these caddies for myself, or keep them in the shop. I just think they will go perfectly in my new kitchen. Hmmm...

The only other thing I got from the market was severe sun burn all over my face. The wind was a bit chilly so I was wrapped up and my face was the only thing exposed. Now my head looks like a strawberry. Very embarrassing.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment