Friday 18 January 2013

New Item Friday

I am writing this very late whilst watching an episode of Doctor Who (I am mainly watching it for David Tennent but we don't tell the other half that!). Today was meant to be a productive day taking photos of items and posting them on etsy, but then it snowed!

So instead of having a productive morning I snuggled up watching the snow and drinking coffee. And then spent the afternoon walking around in the snow whilst trying to avoid my other half throwing snow at me.

But the guilt finally took over and I have spent my evening adding items, and a lovely selection I have for you.







Luckily I don't have any markets or plans for this weekend. I'm thinking more coffee and snow adventures are in order - would people laugh if they saw a 26 year old women on a baking tray (I don't have a sledge) sliding down the slopes with all the kids?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment