Friday 25 January 2013

New Item Friday

It was my birthday yesterday, and as my new hubby put it, I am the wrong side of 25 but the right side of 30. We spent the day at the thermal spa and then had dinner at Jamie Oliver's Restaurant in Bath. I had such a lovely day, but it was back to work as normal today and lots of items added to the shop.







I have my first market of the year in Bristol Ashton Gate on Sunday. It will feel strange getting back into the swing after having so much time off due to Christmas and the wedding, but I have so many plans for over this next year that I can not wait to get started. I know most people find January a bit hard but it will be pay day soon and I have a special treat coming up in February which I hope you will all enjoy - watch this space!

Have a good weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment