Thursday 3 January 2013

Treat Yourself to a Magazine Subscription!

January can be a very dull month....

I actually never find it dull as I got together with my other half in January so have our anniversary and my birthday is at the end of it. Plus, this year I am getting married in January!

...but I understand for the rest of you money tends to get a bit tight and there is not a huge amount to look forward to. My suggestion is, if you happen to have a little money left over from all the festivities, why not treat yourself to a magazine subscriptions. It means every month you get a little treat through the door, giving you a great opportunity to spend a little 'me' time reading with a cup of coffee.

Here are a few that have caught my eye.





Clockwise from Top Left:
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment