Friday 5 April 2013

New Item Friday


New items added to the shop

I have some fantastic news.....
It is not that we will be at the Frome Flea this Sunday selling all our goodies (although I am very excited to be back for another year of Frome Flea events).....
It is that we are getting an ALLOTMENT!!!

I'm very excited (can you tell?). We are heading over to find our patch on Saturday and then will probably be digging up earth and generally getting as dirty as we can. For any one that follows me on Pinterest you may have noticed some garden related pins popping up more recently? We got told the other week that we were at the top of the allotment waiting list so I have been getting inspired by all the other gardeners and allotment-ers (I think I may have just invented that word) out there in the world. I am hoping that I can incorporate lots of nice posts in the future about veggie growing to give you all some inspiration as well. I'm thinking the little milk and sugar pots above would be perfect for taking to the allotment along with my thermos and wellies!

If you do happen to be in Frome on Sunday please come and see us at the Frome Flea in the market yard car park by the Cheese and Grain.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment