Friday 12 April 2013

New Item Friday


Head over to the shop HERE

I have a couple of additions to my Tupperware collection today. My collection of Tupperware is starting to look very impressive - I'm thinking I may have to hold a vintage Tupperware party! I'm thinking I have all my Tupperware on show for people to buy, food made using recipes in my Tupperware cookery book and demonstrations on how to use certain items? What do you think? If only I had a brick and mortar shop I probably could hold that kind of event, but a girl can keep dreaming. (In my dream I am a Tupperware lady in a floral printed dress and beehive - just to help with your own visuals).

I am planning a weekend in the allotment digging and hopefully laying foundations for a shed, with a quick visit to Wells thrown in. I have never been to Wells before but we plan a little jolly on Saturday morning to have a nose around. I hope you all have lovely plans as well? Here's fingers crossed to a bright and sunny weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment