Tuesday 9 October 2012

Ebay Shop!

Sometimes I go to markets and I have a very successful day, I will sell at least one big item and normally lots of little ones. Sometimes I'll go and sell very little, but lots of people will take business cards and seem interested. There doesn't seem to be any logical science to it. It doesn't matter what items I take, the location or weather, success is a bit of pot luck. However, recently I have started to notice that people seem to be buying less, and if they do buy they will haggle to the hilt. I think it is probably a reflection of the current economic climate, but it has me worried none the less. So I decided to try and do something about.

Today I have been productive. I decided that the best way to sell more was to get my items more exposure, so I have become an Ebay seller! Although I sell my small item through my Etsy shop I decided that I would give the big items a try on Ebay and see what happens. So my first offering for you today is......

1970s GLC Design Chairs and Table

This one is a bit of a guinea pig, so we will see how much interest it gets and go from there. Fingers crossed it does well!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment