Tuesday 2 October 2012

Orange Autumn

Today I have had a perfect autumn day. Whilst the weather outside was grey, windy and wet, I spent the day inside cooking. I was making lots of lovely chutney and marmalade, the recipes for which I will  share at a later date. The kitchen was filled with the smell of spices and just a little alcohol (it was for the red onion marmalade I promise!). In honour of this lovely day I decided to create a treasury list on etsy with gorgeous autumn items.

Visit my treasury list HERE

At the moment I am obsessed with orange - a lot of the items in the shop are orange because of it. I think it is all down to being drawn towards Autumn and Autumnal colours. I tried to pick items that would suit a lovely autumn day. For me it is reading a book with the radio chirping in the background, a cup of tea and a slice of cake at my side, probably wrapped up in a blanket.

Oh Autumn, I do love you.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment