Friday 28 September 2012

No New Items - a Holiday Instead

So no new item for today. I am off on holiday and have decided to put the shop on holiday too, to give me a little break.

I say I am off on holiday.....I am going to be cat sitting.

Image sourced from HERE

My parents are the ones going on holiday and the 3 family cats will have the pleasure of our company for the week. The fact that one of the cats is evil (I mean really evil, she hates me, I hate her, there is mutual loathing), one has a health condition so we have to force feed him tablets twice a day, and the other one is a complete hunter and brings in dead, half-dead and live mice on a regular basis.....you can see we will have our hands full. I will continue blogging over the week. I still have work but I am going to try and devote as much time as possible to crafting, cooking and getting inspired!

Have a nice weekend everyone. I have a date with 3 lovely men on Sunday car booting - I can't wait!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment