Monday 17 September 2012

Wall-Mounted Scales

I don't know if you guys are aware put in the shop I have for sale a vintage wall-mounted scales. When I take this item to markets it is quite difficult to display - I don't generally have walls with nails in to hang it on. It means that lots of people wander what the scales are or how they work. Well I have a little secret.....I actually have some wall-mounted scales of my own!


It is exactly the same as the ones for sale in my shop - it would seem they are like buses, you don't see one for ages and then two come along at once. I decided to keep one for myself and I think they are so useful.





They are particularly useful when you have limited surface space, like in our new kitchen. You can set them at your eye level and they close up when not in use. It is the best space saver as you can measure things out and have your mixing bowl ready underneath. You can then remove the orange dish to be washed up and close the metal holder to save space. I have to say I love it.

Hopefully this post has helped explain one of my lovely items and given you some inspiration.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment