Thursday 27 September 2012

My Favourite Game...

I haven't played this game in a while but I got the urge today to go on a dream home search. I generally use a property search engine on-line to look for lovely houses - in this case www.rightmove.co.uk. I normally pick a rough location or price criteria to help narrow things down a bit, this time Wilshire for £750,000, and watch all the gems load on to the page. Obviously I can't afford a £750,000 house but the idea is this is a 'dream' house, its something to dream about and aim for. We all need goals.










All images sourced from www.rightmove.co.uk

I used to play this game a lot but with a more affordable budget. It was how I found the house in Frome that we were going to buy back in May. Unfortunately the whole thing fell through when we came to sort out the mortgage and we would have had to sacrifice our upcoming wedding (and more!) in order to buy it. Ever since then I haven't really enjoyed playing the 'dream house search' game as it just reminded me that we are so far away from achieving our dream. But time is a wonderful thing. I finally feel ready to dream and believe and hope, that some day it will come true. Maybe next time, when our deposit is healthier (as well as our pay packets) we'll apply to go on Location Location Location and achieve another dream - meeting Kirstie Allsop!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment