Friday 21 September 2012

New Item Friday

Firstly, I am sorry for my lack of posts this week. I'm not sure what has come over me but I am feeling exhausted. I feel asleep in front of my laptop at 7pm the other night, which really is very pathetic. I will try extra hard next week to bring you lots of interesting posts, but for now I hope this gorgeous little sauce pot will make up for my absence.


This is a lovely little Lord Nelson sauce pot which I really would rather keep. Its funny when something so small and simple completely captures you. Tomorrow the shop will be at Rook Lane Arts Centre in Frome. Frome will also be having its carnival and I hope this will encourage you to come and visit us.

Anyway, I am off to make some dinner, prepare my lunch for tomorrow and to do some more computer work. Hopefully I will manage to stay awake long enough!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment