Friday 14 September 2012

New Item Friday

For you today I have this lovely little tea tin.


It would look lovely on the kitchen side, but I have to confess, I would probably use it for jewellery. The intricate pattern on the surface is just so pretty and I can't resist that little plastic handle.

I have another market this weekend. For any of my readers who live in Swindon, there is going to be a brand new vintage and retro market in the MECA. I will have a stall and there should be a great selection of things on offer. And while we are talking about markets I may as well mention that I will be doing a market next Saturday in Frome at Rook Lane Chapel. Frome will also be holding its carnival on this Saturday so it will be the place to visit.

Anyway, have a lovely weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment