Tuesday 18 September 2012

Baking Storage Idea

Just a quick post for you today. I was checking out one of my favourite blogs Cherry Menlove and got really inspired from a picture in one of her posts.


In the post she was actually talking about the redecoration she has carried out on a dresser which looks stunning. But it was the picture above of cupcake cases stored in glass jar that really got me thinking.


I decided to sort out my own cupcake cases and baking items. I think I may have got carried away, but these jars look fantastic and could sit on the side in the kitchen with pride. I have ended up with a jar of paper cases, a jar of silicon moulds and a jar of metal cookie cutters. I have more plastic cookie cutters, but ran out of jars, I think I need to hit the shops.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment