Friday 7 September 2012

New Item Friday

Especially for you this Friday I have a lovely vase. It is a bit of a coincidence, as they were bought in different places, but this vase would go perfectly with the set of green and pink frosted glasses I added last week. I can see it now, the table laid for dinner, the vase in the centre piled high with flowers and the glasses set at each place setting. It would look very pretty.


I have a very exciting weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow we are going to the Frome Cheese Show! As you can guess from the title, the show has lots of different cheeses from all over the area, but it also has handicrafts, local skills, horticulture, a dog show.....I could go on. One of the things I cant wait to see is the marquee where people enter they crops, crafts, etc. I would love to have a go at entering something, so maybe a will check out the competition and put my name forward for next year?! Either that or I will be so intimidated I will be too scared to make or bake anything ever again. On Sunday the shop is heading to North Bradley, just outside Trowbridge, for a Delightfully Vintage market.

If I'm honest I can not believe the first week of September has gone. Tomorrow it will be 4 months until I get married! But before that we have Halloween (one of my favourite holidays - eating lots of sweets and dressing up, who wouldn't love that!), Bonfire night and then Christmas. Christmas! I have had to start thinking about it already, and will be a very busy bee with 5 markets planned over the festive period. Now I feel a little depressed....think I will go outside and chase that patch of blue sky while I can.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Ok, everything has gone wrong before the weekend has even started. I will not be going to Frome Cheese Show tomorrow as the Delightfully Vintage market is actually on tomorrow. I will be at North Bradley Memorial Hall from 11am. Please come and visit me - if someone could bring some cheese it would be greatly appreciated. Have a lovely weekend everyone!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh sorry you had to miss the show love, maybe next year ? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what we figured. There is always next year - maybe I should be brave and enter a cake or something next year without having checked out the competition?? x

      Delete