Monday 19 November 2012

Gift Ideas: The Photographer

In the build up to Christmas I have decided to start a new feature - Gift Ideas. I love giving gifts, even more than receiving them. I always think long and hard about the perfect thing to give someone, but it can be very difficult to find inspiration. So I thought I would offer some to you during your Christmas present shopping. I have 5 different personalities to help with your gift finding, which I will cover over the weeks. The Photographer, the Baker, the Caffeine Addict, the Book-Worm and the Unexpected Guest. I will be using items you can buy in my own shop as well as other treasures across the Internet.

For today we have....

THE PHOTOGRAPHER

These presents are aimed at the creative individual. Look for the person who is always snapping pictures on their phone at parties. They may be artistic, constantly drawing or writing. Or look for that individual who has a hugely busy life - constantly visiting new places. These presents are for them.






The great thing about these gift suggestions is that you could buy everything for a really special Christmas, or just buy one or two items depending on your budget. And how would I wrap these presents? Each part wrapped up individually, placed inside a funky camera bag with a big bow placed on the outside.

Perfect. Wouldn't mind this one myself.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment