Friday 9 November 2012

New Item Friday

Ok, I confess, I didn't post yesterday because I was too busy watching Kirsties Vintage Home! Her new series is on channel on Thursday evenings at 8pm. I love Kirstie but I must confess, I think she missed the mark a bit on that bedroom. The episode was meant to be loosely 1960s themed and being a lover of the 60s myself, I think it was probably more home-made than vintage. But I loved the living room transformation and found the item about screen printing furniture fascinating (we will have to try that out!).

But I have not failed to deliver today. I have four new items for you and they are all on the theme of Coloured Glass





I will be posting a little later next week as I am going away with my Mum for some girly pre-wedding fun (we are now on the 2 months to go mark and I'm getting a bit nervous!). A spa, good food and the theatre, should sort out my tense nervous muscles.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment