Friday 16 November 2012

New Item Friday

I am late. I have had one of those days where everything seems to take ages and you keep getting interrupted through out the day. However I have managed to go for a run, clean the house, have lunch with the grandparents, catch up on the phone with my mum, mother-in-law and sister, label and pack items for a market on Sunday, sort out the bags for the markets, photograph and list 3 items on etsy and cook dinner! I think I might be Super Woman!

Ok, enough bragging, I'll have a really un-productive day tomorrow. But especially for you today we have 3 lovely new items.




This Sunday I will be at 2 markets! No, I am not splitting myself in half, I will be attending Retrolex in Bristol and my folks will be at Bath Racecourse for their monthly flea market. So if you are in Bath or Bristol this Sunday please come and visit us.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment