Tuesday 27 November 2012

Vintage Markets December 2012

Image sourced from HERE

So, November is coming to a close, and a very wet and windy close it is. With the Christmas present season upon us I thought you might need some advice about where to do your shopping. There are lots of fantastic vintage, craft and farmers markets all over the country, which offer nicer more thoughtful gifts than buying straight from the high street. I am attending many markets this December and I thought I should give you a run down of where I will be attending and others all around my local area of Frome.

SAT 1ST - MAGPIE AND I
Waterfront Square, Bristol Harbourside
11am to 4:30pm

SUN 2ND - FROME SUPERMARKET
Frome Town Centre
10am to 2pm

SAT 8TH - ROOK LANE RETRO VINTAGE MARKET
Rook Lane Chapel, Frome
10:30am to 4pm

SUN 9TH - BRISTOL FLEA MARKET
Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol
9am to 3:30pm

SAT 15TH - VINTAGE CRAFT FAIR
Wilton Shopping Village, Wilton
10am to 4pm

SUN 16TH - GIANT FLEA AND VINTAGE MARKET
Bath Racecourse
9am to 3:30pm

Hopefully these markets can fill up your calender and your shopping bags. And with the weekend before Christmas free you can wrap everything up ready for Christmas day!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment