Wednesday 14 November 2012

More items added to my Christmas list!

I have had a lovely few days enjoying myself at my mini hen-do. We spent Monday in Cardiff at an amazing spa where I laid in the pool and had an amazing massage and facial. We also managed to fit in a delicious meal and Dirty Dancing at the Millennium centre. It was a perfect day! We then spent Tuesday wandering around Bath where I fell in love with lots of things to add to my Christmas wish-list.

Nkuku Enamelware

Orla Kiely Mugs

Cath Kidston Tea Cosy

It is now less than 2 months until I get married and I am starting to feel nervous. I just hope we manage to pull off the vintage, quirky wedding that we are aiming for!

Back to work now and a very busy and hectic time we will be having. I have now started my count-down to Christmas....
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment