Friday 30 November 2012

New Item Friday

For you today I have some lovely items added to the shop. A couple of gorgeous coffee storage jars, a set of 6 pretty cups and a fantastic card game - it is almost like I have created a sunday afternoon in one listing!





I have a very busy weekend ahead of me. I will be in Bristol on Saturday at the Harbourside (I'm outside in a gazebo so if you come to visit please bring me hot drinks!) and at the giant supermarket in Frome on Sunday as part of the Frome Flea. We also have visitors coming Saturday evening, how good a host I will be after a day outside in the cold I'm not sure!?

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. When I speak to you again it will be December and I will already have started munching through my advent calender!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment